Total Pageviews

Monday, March 22, 2010

The Little French Flea Market (Part III)

It's over!  The Little French Flea Market was wonderful.  The best part:  meeting new, friendly ladies who LOVE to shop!  The worst part:  items that didn't sell went back into our garage....

Below are some photos of my space. (Click on any photo to enlarge the image.) 
Below are photos of other vendors' items.  I couldn't leave my space for long, so there aren't many photos.
Thanks for visiting!  The next Little French Flea Market will be in May.  Stop by again for details!

11 comments:

House and Garden Boutique said...

Oh so love the Paris window!!! and the pink dress form......If I had been there, you would have been sold out! Really liked everything I saw in your photos!

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Cindy, I'm so bummed I missed it! We were out of town. Your space looks adorable, and super cute stuff, too!

oxox
Jennifer

The Vintage Vagablonde said...

You had some great items....I would have bought from you for sure :)

stefanie said...

oooooo, so many gorgeous treasures!!!

Denise said...

Oh everything looks so nice, I would have loved to have been there!
You have such cute things!

Have a great day!

Gracefully Vintage said...

Ok Im In LOVE with your blog, i love pink, love all your items, where in the heck is your shop, i have to visit..SO CUTE...So Many ideas,Just Love it, i will be following you & your blog, Just Amazing, the shop im at there are 3 of us, and we try to stay a bit away from the pink, which is hard when you (Oh love some pink)...
Karryann (Gracefully Vintage)

Liz Bradley said...

How could you have possibly had anything left to put in the garage? It is all so cute! And the pink shovels are something I will so be creating for myself!
Thanks,
Liz

http://mylovelylittlelulu.blogspot.com/

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Cindy, my white chairs are up for grabs! Email me : )

oxox
Jennifer

Ineke Original said...

Wow! How I love this!
greetings from Holland,
Ineke

Rose Garden Romantic said...

I just found your gorgeous blog and I love it! Your space looks fabulous! I see so many things I would love to buy!!!
Michelle

Margie said...

All I want to do is shop here! Beautiful Booth:) ~ Margie