Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Anita's Roses

These are Anita's Roses! Today, I had a sidewalk sale at Very Vintage and Anita showed up with a gift and a smile. Anita and I met at the Little French Flea Market last month. We are virtual strangers if time is our gage. Yet, I feel as if Anita is my childhood friend when we meet. Anita, your kindness today is beyond measure! When I saw you walking toward me with the most beautifully pale pink long stemmed roses I've EVER seen, my heart filled with warmth and gratitude. Gratitude for your kind gesture, but mostly for a friend only God could place in my path. This post is devoted to you, Anita!

5 comments:

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Oh...such lovely roses! What a wonderful friend you have in Anita! Susan

Lori said...

Cindy
Such beautiful roses! I can almost smell them! Nope, those are all mine under the bedroom window!! Finally I can smell them! Lori

MJ Ornaments said...

I wish we lived closer Cindy! What beautiful roses you were given by a sweet friend.
~Martha

Display homes said...

The flowers so gorgeous..

temp jobs said...

These Roses were so stunning!!! It looks so soft to touch and smells so good!!! I love it!!