Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Before and After


Hmm? Does anyone know what was the original purpose for this ornate piece? It is made of brass and quite heavy. I love that it is elaborate, unique and now PINK! I would re-purpose it for candy on my end table, or paper clips on my desk, or keys, coins and cell phone at my entryway. You can find this one-of-a-kind beauty at www.cutepinkstuff.com!
Gold leaf vs. shabby pink? When I purchased this cherub candle holder, I knew it wouldn't last long in its original state. I find such joy in the thrill of the hunt, but seeing the final pink treasure makes me truly happy! This past week, I painted a treasure trove of special items for you to see at www.cutepinkstuff.com!

3 comments:

Bristol said...

WOW what a makeover, they look great! Make you want to look at things ina whole new light.

Bristol

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Hi Cindy,
That bowl is too cute. if it was on my hall table I would fill it with pretty rose petal pot pourri.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Adla said...

Cindy,
beautiful make over, love what you've done to the brass piece. My guess would be that another glass bowl sits in the centre. Just like one of those queen anne pieces.Just a guess!