Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Quick Fix


Like a breath of fresh air . . . . That's what an organized desk drawer feels like! When I saw a photograph in the September Issue of Better Homes and Gardens (left) I pictured in my head a PINK version (right.) So many times I sit down with a cup of coffee intending to relax with a magazine only to find myself starting another project! Must be the caffeine. I emptied my desk drawer of all its clutter, lined the bottom with left over contact paper from my laundry room cabinet project (below), gathered some cute pink stuff I happened to have around the house (ha,ha), and PRESTO! My quick fix took about 30 minutes. Eye candy.

5 comments:

Elle Jay Bee said...

What a beautiful site!! I love how you "pinked up" your drawer...heavenly! If only the drawers in my craft station sould look like that!!

I hope you don't mind, but I linked you!!

Linda

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Thank you, Linda! I don't mind at all. I'm honored!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is very cute...wish my drawers looked that sweet!

Jen Kershner said...

I never knew a drawer could be a thing of beauty! Wonderful. I love your blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.